slimming gtk

hi,

another try about thinning gtk.

I think of GTK use as THE toolkit also on the upcomming Linux PDA ports. (
Yes, it"s me again ... ) I NEED the gtk as slim as possible. So I think of
leaving out some memory pushing features like theme support or others.

So, could someone, please, give me some feedback on what could be left
out, who the responsible person to contact would be and what amount of
space a minimal( and functional ! ) GTK lib would have.

Thanks,
alex

Alexander Peuchert
mailto:peuc@comnets.rwth-aachen.de