Re: [gtk-list] autoconf/automake: conditional compilation/linking

Yes you are right ... I didn't quite think this through ... my apologies ...

--> R

"" <6c9937d17de172133160e0b2325a72b1@interlinx.bc.ca> on 04/05/99 12:23:17 PM

To:   Robert Gasch/PeopleSoft
cc:
Subject:  Re: [gtk-list] autoconf/automake: conditional compilation/linking

from the quill of Robert_Gasch/PeopleSoft@peoplesoft.com on scroll
<8825674A.0038D8FC.00@psp-smtp-03.peoplesoft.com>

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get autoconf/automake to conditionally
> compile some code depending on the presence of certain
> libraries.

I am lost as to what this has to do with gtk, or how it is related to
gtk in any way.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX