Re: Text Widget Question

On 09/29/98 David Taylor uttered the following other thing:
> A simple question:
>
> Is it possible to disable the arrow pixmaps inside a text widget?  That
> is, can those word-wrap indicators be disabled?  ( they're pointless,
> anyway :)

Nothing in the source looks like it would be easy, but I was planning on
using a blank bitmap of the same size, and just changing the GdkPixmap
pointer in the GtkText structure directly.

Brandon
--
Brandon Long (blong@fiction.net)             [http://www.fiction.net/blong/]

"religion is the ultimate legacy system."
               -- Giles Bowkett