Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with compiling from cvs...

I tried this solution... no luck.  Here are the messages:

[ted@acacia gtk+]$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/gnome

aclocal: configure.in: 173: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library
configure.in:145: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:146: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:374: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:392: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:406: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:145: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:146: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:374: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:392: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:406: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE,'
./configure: ./configure: line 581: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE, $VERSION, no-define)'

Now type 'make' to compile Gtk+.