Re: [gtk-list] Problem compiling GTK from anoncvs

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Trever Adams wrote:

> Below is the output from make.  I have successfully compiled and
> installed the anoncvs version of glib into /unstable.  I checked glib
> sources and saw the g_module and all in the forms shown in the error
> message.  As some may recognize this setup, I am using the instructions
> (slightly modified) from the "Stable and Development version of Gimp"
> howto.
>
> I would appreciate any and all help/info that might resolve this or that
> may say "we are working on it."
>
> Thank you much,
> Trever Adams
> highlander@teleteam.net
<SNIP>

I had this problem at one time also.  What is happening is that it is
using an older version of glib.m4, most likely located in
/usr/share/aclocal.  I can't be sure of this though because I don't know
how exactly you have things setup.  If you give me more of an idea of what
you have going, I will try to help further.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net

The 5th Dimension: spoon.home.ml.org
Personal Homepage: underdark.home.ml.org
yagIRC:            yagirc.home.ml.org