Re: Problems with compiling from cvs...

Jonatan Magnusson <jonatan@df.lth.se> writes:

> > > Doesn't work, same problem ... Btw, I noted that gcc now is run with a
> > > -std1 option, which doesn't seem to be supported by gcc (perhaps egcs?)
> > > It doesn't seem to be fatal though ...
> > >

> > Try make maintainer-clean then, and rerun autogen.sh.
> >
> > Havoc
> >

> Also maintainer-clean fails, because of dependencies problems with
> those two files (gtktypebuiltins.h and gtkmarshal.h) ...

Hmmm, if you are compiling from CVS, you need to have
awk and perl installed to rebuild those files, and if
configure couldn't find one or the other, you might see
that problem.

(Perl is unlikely to be missing, since automake also
requires it, but it is conceivable you might have perl4
instead of perl5)

Regards,
                                        Owen