Perl/Gtk Questions

I am writing a tool to create and manage StampedeLinux packages using
the Perl Gtk module. (Interested people can find this tool at
http://www.netspace.net.au/~ggt)

So far things have been progressing nicely but I have a couple of
questions about some aspects of this module which I haven't been
able to work out. These are:

1) How do you set the background color of the Tooltips widget?

2) How do you make the Help menubar entry be right justified? I am
   creating the menubar & menus using the MenuFactory.

One more non perl specific question... is Gtk going to support
searching for a rc file, like the Xrm library searched for resource
files? The current API seems a bit limited when you have to specify
a single specific file for resources.

Overall 'though, I must say I'm impressed with this toolkit and the
speed it's progressed.

Glenn Trigg
ggt@netspace.net.au