Re: [gtk-list] Plotting widget?

On Wed, Sep 16, 1998 at 09:20:41PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> is there any widget for plotting scientific data?
> If not, I wonder if I could use SciPlot?

If you don't mind using Gtk--, such a thing is under development as
a component of Guppi, the Gnome data plotting program.
See http://www.gnome.org/guppi for more info.

> It is better, to post such questions to gtk-app-devel than to this
> list?

Guppi and all sorts of related matters are being discussed on
guppi-list.  Send "subscribe" in the subject field to
guppi-list-request@gnome.org to join the fun.

-JT