Re: [gtk-list] Re: Canvas.

umm i think george has a good point here.

i understand the unwillingness to split the code, but cant it be argued
that g*canvas is a pretty darn lumpy object for a primitive?

a rudimentary gtkcanvas in gtk that gets inherited into a feature rich,
high-policy gnomecanvas seems like a very orthagonal idea...IMHO...