Re: GNOME menu icons

"Curtiss Howard" <po_boxx_823@hotmail.com> writes:

> Can anyone point me to the GNOME menu icons?  The GNOME site has the
> toolbar icons (like open, close, exit, etc.) available for download, but
> not the smaller (16x16?) icons for menu items.  Can someone please
> attach them to a message or point me to somewhere that has them?
>
> Before you ask, I've downloaded just about every GNOME package and
> searched them for the icons.

This should probably be on gnome-list, but still... I think the icons
used in the panel menu are scaled down from the PNGs in gnome-core.
The stock pixmaps used in menus in applications are all stored in
gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome-stock-imlib.h, in a header format used by
Imlib.

--
Andrew Smith
amsmith@hempseed.com