Re: [gtk-list] Glade 0.3.4 install problems

Arjan Scherpenisse wrote:

> Can somebody please tell me what's going on here? I am running kernel
> 2.0.34 with Debian 2.0

On my debian slink, `gtk-configure` works very well. You should look in
the slink tree: there you'll find gtk+ 1.0.5 and gtk+ 1.1.x packed as
.deb's. Also glade and glademm. On my CD that I've burned a couple of
weeks ago, I have only glade_0.3.2-1 and glademm_0.1.3-2, but you should
check a debian mirror to see if you can find a newer version. Now I keep
the gtk+ sources only for reference; I use the .deb files for installing
and for my work.

Hope it helps,

Ionutz