accelerator_table vs accelerator_group

Hello, all-

I am using Gtk_MenuFactory and MenuFactoryConnector classes to create a
menu for a window and connect menu items to member functions of my class.
Due to the latest versions of gtk/gtk-- I use (glib-1.1.1, gtk+-1.1.1 and
gtk--0.9.14), functions like Gtk_Window::add/remove_accelerator_table(),
Gtk_MenuFactory::get_accelerator_table() are not available anymore.
Somewhere I saw Gtk_AccelGroup object as member to Gtk_MenuFactory (maybe
to replace Gtk_AcceleratorTable?), but couldn't see the corresponding
functions.

Can anyone tell me how to make a menu's hot keys working under this
situation?

Thanks for your reply.