What fonts uses gtk+ ?

Hello,

I'm pretty new to linux and gtk+ so please excuse when I'm asking silly
questions.

I'm working under W95 with MicroImages X Server (Mi/X). While doing the
tutorial I tried to test the examples and got the following errors:
> ** WARNING **: file gdkfont.c: line 115 (gdk_font_ref): "font != NULL"
>
> ** WARNING **: file gdkfont.c: line 207 (gdk_string_width): "font != NULL"
>
> ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

A nice guy who is familiar with Mi/X suggested that gtk+ needs a font witch
Mi/X has not installed.

Can this be true?

What fonts do I have to install?

Or are there other reasons for these errors?

TIA

--
servus --- Gustl

Bernhard "Gustl" Bauer, R&D
QUANTEC Tonstudiotechnik GmbH - Munich/Germany
http://www.quantec.de