Range widget feature request.

I'm having a problem with the current Range widget interface. I want to
be able to do one thing when the widget is continously changed with the
mouse (update local windows) and another when the mouse move stops
(update values over the network). But all I can do is set one of
GTK_UPDATE_CONTINUOUS or GTK_UPDATE_DELAYED.

I need to do both. I'd like to have one signal emitted for continuous
updates and another for delayed (or discontinous) updates. This would
give us more flexibility.

Is there any easy way to do this without writing my own widget or
modifying the Gtk source code? Thanks.