Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+-1.1.2 install problems

I did run ldconfig.  I doubled checked that /usr/local/lib was in ld.so.conf
and libglib.* was in /usr/local/lib.  I even did a make uninstall/make clean,
reinstalled glib.  I try to compile gtk without success with the same errors.
Is g_datalist_set_destroy in glib?

arggh
Dean