Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-CRITICAL **: - messages

While not sure about your exact situation, I've had this happen to me after
upgrading GTK+ and GTK--. If memory serves correct, all these problems
where bugs in my code, uncovered by new features (or just bug fixes) added
to the new releases ... this is not to say that your problems couldn't be
GTK
bugs, but I would first check my own code ...

--> R

Schizm Kechz <digital@cytec.net.au> on 10/28/98 05:50:13 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com