GTK eval: internationalization and drag/drop

Hi All,

I am evaluating GTK for use in an upcoming project.
I have two questions that I could not find answers to
in the FAQ or archives:

1. Does GTK support international character display
   and input? For example, can the GTK text field
   accept multibyte Kanji input? Can resource files
   use multibyte strings?

2. Does GTK provide an API for drag and drop? For
   example could I drag a button from one container
   to another?

Baron Roberts                   Phone (650) 933-1653

Application Technology Group, Silicon Graphics Inc.