spinbutton widget

I am looking for a spinbutton widget that i can use to set a clock.
win32 has something that looks like a spin button but the test box associated
with it has ":" characters and you can increament hour, minute, second, etc just
using one set of the up and down arrows.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to implement this or perhaps if such
a widget exist in some other widget set that might be portable?

Thanks,
todd gureckis(gtk newbie)

--
"I live the way I type; fast, with a lot of mistakes."

tod.