Re: [gtk-list] Re: How can I syncronize two entries?

I once used gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name(entry, "changed") on an password
entry, and
replace the entered character with '*', but the "changed" signal are emitted to
the widget.
I then read the code for gtk_entry_set_text, it calls gtk_editable_insert_text
on editable
GTK_EDITABLE(entry), which then emits "changed" signal on the editable widget.
So
gtk_signal_edit_stop_by_name has no effect on it.

By the way, what should I do to handle my password entry?

Xiong Shaojun