Re: [gtk-list] Re: GDK Reference Guide / Tutorial

Two GDK chapters are available at http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book.
There is also an RTF reader on the page written using GTK if you do
not have an RTF reader.  Also, chapters 2-6 were updated last night
with information I got from various reviewers.

 -Eric

---Preben Randhol <randhol@dusken4.samfundet.ntnu.no> wrote:

> Asterio Gonzalez Pastor <asteriog@sainsel.es> writes:
>
> | I now, I now, but I am only interested in  GTK / GDK features not to
> | become  a guru the powerfull X enviroment :)
> |
> | Still need help about GDK Paper...
>
> Somebody posted an URL some days ago about a book. There was some
> chapters in it in RTF format. Look in the archive of the list. I
> cannot find the URL here. I thought I had bookmarked it but...
>
> --
> Preben Randhol               I am but mad north-north-west. When the
wind is
> http://www.pvv.org/~randhol  southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.
>                                                      [Hamlet] --
Shakespeare