Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk+ and Printing

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 09:53:09AM +0300, Niku Kaitaniemi wrote:
> > You can try the ps-mf branch of gtk+ from the cvs server: it
> > lets you generate postscript using the same gdk_draw_* calls
> > you use on a GdkPixmap.
>
> Is the printing implemented using the X print server or by coding printing
> from scratch?

It's a port of the X print server:-) but it's 20KB of source.
Pixmap drawing and tile/stipple is not yet done, though (I plan
to do it when I'll complete metafile support).

lupus

--
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
    - _The UNIX Programmer's Manual_, Second Edition, June, 1972.