Fixes for glib.spec (in GNOME CVS)

I use RPM to build CVS snapshots about every week. Here are some
tips/fixes for glib.spec:

1. Make sure to keep the version number in glib.spec consistent with
that in configure.in. This has been a recurring problem which makes me
think that the spec file is only updated right before a release.

2. The Source tag also needs to be updated with each minor release. It's
still pointing to the v1.0 directory on the FTP site.

3. The Group tags for glib-devel (X11/Libraries) is wrong. It should be
Development/Libraries

4. It looks like the changelog isn't being updated.

5. libgmodule doesn't get installed.

Here's a patch which takes care of everything but the changelog

Tim Moore

P.S. Is this the right list for this sort of thing? I figured it was too
simple for gtk-devel-list. Thanks.
2c2
< %define ver      1.1.3
---
> %define ver      1.1.4
12c12
< Source: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/v1.0/glib-%{ver}.tar.gz
---
> Source: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/v1.1/glib-%{ver}.tar.gz
23c23
< Group: X11/Libraries
---
> Group: Development/Libraries