RE: [gtk-list] Re: GtkText bug (GTK 1.0.6)

> I tried really hard to make sure that the Text widget worked with very
> small windows before the 1.0.6 release - and it did, as far as I could
> tell. But I'm terribly not suprised that there could still be
> bugs. (The code in 1.0.6 should, however, be identical to that in
> 1.1.2 in that respect - though there are other major differences.  If
> it isn't than that would be the problem.)

Yes, GTK 1.1.2 does have the same problem.

(I can get it to happen every time now. In a Glade text property
I type a long string that wraps around. Then on the second line
of the wrapped line I hit Return, then Backspace.
The line_start_cache then contains two pointers to the same line,
and as soon as you move up or down it freezes.
I might look into it a bit more, but, as you say, its not very easy!)

Damon