GtkWindow::move_resize gone from GTK+ 1.1.2?

Hi,

I am using GTK+ 1.1.2; I want to get notification when my top level
window is moved - it looks to me as if the GtkWindow::move_resize
signal should be sent when this happens. However, this signal appears
not to be in the source code for the window widget (or in any other
source file). Is this an oversight, and is there any other way to get
notification of my top level window getting moved?

Thanks,

Will

--
Will Lockhart, System Developer, Axiom (Cambridge) Ltd.
http://www.mvhi.com/