Re: [gtk-list] HELP?

I'm assuming you installed GLIB?  If not, you might want to do so.

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, gasp wrote:

> HELP?
> hi....i just signed on to the list, so i'm not sure if this is a stupid
> question or not.
> i downloaded gtk+-1.1.2 about a week ago.....however, everytime i try to
> get it to build, i get
> the exact same error <see the novel below> and i have NO idea where it's
> coming from or what to do to fix it.
>
> if anyone has any ideas about what might be wrong, please lemme know?
> i'm willing to try anything at this point...
>
> t.i.a.
>
> pax
> gasp

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
underdark.home.ml.org

Author, ModIC:            www.elpaso.net/~spoon/modic
CoMaintainer, yagIRC:     yagirc.home.ml.org
Staff Writer, Advocate:   www.elpaso.net/~spoon/advocate

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to teach him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think different."
                     -Friedrich Nietzsche