Re: [gtk-list] Cannot unsubscribe

   Hmmm... welp I wanted to move this mailing list from one account to
   another but it appears the GTK mailing list won't let me unsubscribe.
   I've tried to unsubscribe on several occasions but I don't get any return
   message, nor do the incoming messages stop.

   Can someone in charge of the list help me in this regard?

I'm not in charge of the list, but I did run into the same problem
you're describing.  In a nutshell, the ``unsubscribe'' information at
the bottom of each post didn't work for me.  Somebody (I don't
remember who) suggested I send a message to gtk-list-request@redhat.com
with

unsubscribe the-account-I'm-subscribed-as

as the body of the message.  It worked.
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002