Re: [gtk-list] gUsers

Blake wrote:

> I would like to make known my first *real* gtk program. It allows editing of
> /etc/passwd files in a visually appealing manner. It is *very* alpha, but

 Hum, maybe /etc/inetd.conf would have been a better idea, Red Hat
already comes with such program as part of their control-panel
stuff.  Anyway have fun with it that's how one learns about
these toolkits.
		Cheers,
			Emili
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands