Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk_CList double click

James Bailie <jbailie@wwdc.com> writes:

> Marsel Osipov writes:
>
> >    How would I make Gtk_CList react to double click instead of a single
> >click?
>
> Make your callback look something like this:
>
> void clist_callback( GtkWidget *widget, gint row, gint col,
>                      GdkEvent *event, gpointer data )

Close, but no cigar. Gtk_CList is a Gtk-- widget, so :

> void clist_callback( gint row, gint col,
>                      GdkEvent *event, gpointer data )

BTW, Marsel, please either mail to the Gtk-- mailing list directly, or
add "gtk--" in your mail subject. Makes it easier for us to spot Gtk--
related questions.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent