Re: [gtk-list] Re: Which library to use?

//Hi Johannes!
//
//>There is someone working on porting gtk+ to Windows, but as far as I know
//>this is not complete yet, but progressing. Anyone else know more?
//
//Where could I find info on this?, since I'd rather prefer to use GTK for
//both platforms.

Hmm, look in the mail archives for mail by Tor Lillqvist (methinks), since he's
doing this.

Also, there is wxwindows, which has a gtk+ version for X, and some other
version for Windows. Of course, it would be much nicer if you could get away
with using native gtk+ for both platforms. :)

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"And now I'm glad I didn't know; The way it all would end, the way it all
 would go; Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain;

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.