Re: [gtk-list] Future work on GTK

"Sergei O. Naoumov" <serge@physics.unc.edu> writes:

| Hi!
| I was wondering what are the future plans on GTK after 1.2 is released.
| Themes will already be in place. What kind of major advances can we expect?

>From : http://www.labs.redhat.com/projects.shtml

   o> Owen
       GTK+
       Currently I am working on getting the 1.2 release of GTK+
       finished. This will include a lot of significant changes. Recent
       work of mine includes rewritting the drag-and-drop code in GTK+
       and integrating Raster's theme code into the main branch of GTK+.
       For the next development cycle of GTK+, I want to work on getting
       really high quality internationaliation into GTK+. This will mean
       switching over to Unicode and supporting right-to-left languages
       like Arabic and Hebrew.

--
Preben Randhol (Ph.d student)        |     I'm alive, she cried, but I
Phone: +47 73594076 (work)           |       don't know what it means.