[OFF-TOPIC] Linux and Concourse !!!

Hi!

 This is for Linux, and that rest lean those who is at this moment.

 Of this them converses now, abides by end of a concourse, maybe has heard
of the PC Internet concourse, thing is that carries 2 month in 1st place
and this vanquishes the 30 of this month, what needs is that It has
otherwise vowed, send a mail to:

 votacion@pc-internet.com
 Subject: Voto por CUBA

 rule: Don't vow doubly, because It'll be suspended both vow.

 Thank, to all those who gives attention to this message and helps me,
equally to all those who helped me in the previous. Of now for the future
It be i who translates my messages into Inglesh };-).

----==-- _ Yoel Benitez Fonseca