Re: [gtk-list] removed gtk+ functions in gtk--

> > You probably just need to make clean and start over... seems to work here.
> >
> That did it. So, why didn't a fresh check-out act the same way as a make
> clean? Might something be in the repository that shouldn't be?

Correction: I saw that gtk-- built all right and presumed all was well, such
is not the case. Programs that use gtk-- still won't build. Just tried to
rebuild gtkglarea, thinking that it was compiled for an older gtk+, so maybe
it was causing the dependencies, but it complains about:

gtkglarea.c:75: `GTK_BASIC' undeclared (first use this function)

Which of course is gone as well. So the grand question is what functions have
replaced the functionality GTK_BASIC, gtk_container_disable_resize,
gtk_container_enable_resize and gtk_clist_set_policy?