Re: [gtk-list] Any users of the 'gtkctree' widget please read...

> I am trying to use the 'gtkctree' widget in a directory browser widget
> that I am working on and have a few questions. Has anyone ever placed
> two entirely separate 'ctree' objects in containers and then added
> them as items to a normal 'gtktree' widget? I want to do this so that
> I can list directories residing not only on my local system but on
> other NFS or SAMBA mounted filesystems. My next questions is it then
> possible to drag-n-drop the different widget objects from one 'ctree'
> to the other with ease? Your thoughts and answers appreciated.

I'm also working on a browser program
(http://umn.edu/~hick0088/projects/gtkbrowser.shtml), and have tried to
implement it using GtkCTree.  I have decided to wait a while before
tackling that idea -- using the old GtkTree is much easier.  (Well, it
seems to be easier, at least..)

--
                    --== Mike Hicks ==--
http://umn.edu/~hick0088	mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu