Re: [gtk-list] NT and gtk 1.1.3 problem

Redaelli Paolo wrote:

> David Garcia wrote:
> > I'm trying to compile GTK in a NT 4.0 machine using cygnus (cygwin-b20).
> Does it mean that we will be soon able to prepare a uindoze version of
> our darest GTK'n'gnome apps?

Not really, just a XWin compilation under NT (using EXCEED XServer and
cygnus). But maybe you will be interested in a real Win32 porting of GTK by
tmp ( http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/ ).

> I'm very interested because I plan to write
> quite an important program for my company, but I'll have to prepare a
> win version too, just to convince people that Linux is better... 8-)

Well, I need GTK for Win32 because I want a native application under Win32
that can be compiled under Linux/Solaris too. This is my last hope to have a
version
of our products running on UNIX (our customers only wants Win32 version).

    David

--
David Garcia
TSS-transport Simulation Systems