Re: [gtk-list] Re: no WM_TRANSIENT_FOR in gdk?

thanks, but none of these will keep the *transient* window
above the parent. there is a WM_TRANSIENT_FOR setting
that window managers look for when they decide which windows
stay get raised to the top. in other words, a GTK_WINDOW_DIALOG
should, if seems to me have WM_TRANSIENT_FOR set so that your
dialogs don't end up below the parent window. i'll have
to see how this can be done. am i overlooking something already
in gtk that will cause this behavior?

brent