From: Marcus Pazu Brito [mailto:pazu@linuxbr.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 1:40 PM
To: gtk-list@redhat.com
Subject: [gtk-list] QT now Open Source

I'm sure you've read from slashdot <www.slashdot.org> that QT will be
Open Source. Really good. As noted by many personalities, i hope this
ceases the toolkit war and put everyone back to coding. Now, some
dreams:

Could we dream of a QT wrapper fot GTK, and vice-versa (remember QT is
now Open Source, so people can modify it)? This would be nice. I know
that GTK and QT are very different by philosophy, but dreams usually
ignore sanity.

--
MB