ANNOUNCE: gtkeditor v0.0.3

After a long period away from my editor widget I finally got the time
to look at it again...so now I've got a new version of GtkEditor which
can be found at <URL:http://www.daimi.au.dk/~mailund/gtk.html>

GtkEditor v0.0.3
Thomas Mailund <mailund@daimi.au.dk>

A source editor widget for GTK.

In time this should evolve into a nice editor widget with syntax
highlighting, parenthesis match, indenter etc.

It is far from complete, but at least it's good enough for editing
it's own test program (test.c).

Currently only syntax highlighting is implemented...and it only works
with GNUs regex library. If you are on a Linux box, that is probably
what you got. (Look for re_compile_pattern etc. in your
regex.h).

It needs a few changes to the text widget. Mostly to be able to do the
highlighting. I could do that without the changes I think, but I have
also other plans for this...To get the changes you must patch with
gtktext.patch.

New in this version:
  Total rewrite of highlighting.  API changed in major ways...but all
  for the better of course.

Let me know what you think.

Regards.
         /mailund