Re: [gtk-list] Windows

> Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible for me to make a program with
> GTK and also have it run on Windows.

Yes. GTk is being ported to Windows by me. Look for code and
binary snapshots at http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/. If you
just want to develop just GTK programs, skip the gimp files.

Note, the snapshots there are a bit oldish now (from Nov 2nd), as
I have been extremely busy this week at work. But in the version
I have on my development machine, themes do work. (Not the pixmap
one, as I haven't ported gdk_imlib yet.)