problems with gtktest on gtk SNAP 981112

I upgraded to latest CVS snapshot primarily to get the new clist
without the scrollbars. Here are the problems I had with gtktest.
I am running Solaris 2.6 on a Ultra 2.
I am using glib snap 981112 and gtk+ snap 981112 from jimpick.

Is anybody else seeing any of this?

Todd

- colorsel sigsegv immediately after drawing frame.
	$ testgtk

	Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

	aborting...
	Abort(coredump)
	$
- scrolled window: what is remove supposed to do. It unpacks the
	top portion of dialog and displays it (scrollbars and all)
	in a new window. Playing with it, I was able to get a
	sigsegv, but I couldn't repeat it.
- preview grey: sigsegv
	$ testgtk

	Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

	aborting...
	Abort(coredump)
	$
- shapes : killed X. Non-repeatable.

- text : How much text will be inserted? A lot of text was inserted
	then
	Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

	aborting...
	Abort(coredump)
	$ testgtk

	Second time it worked. First time I believe word
	wrap was on, but may not be related.

- toggle buttons: You can't tell the state while they have
	mouse-focus. They look the same when the mouse is
	over them whether they are depressed or not.

   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |
   | MS OE70                                                    |
   | 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building #3                       |
   | Austin, Texas 78730                                        |