Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK - aesthetics ???

> You should write GnomeFileSelection, it is needed. Miguel had a list of
> features it was going to have I think. Someone did anyway.
> GnomeFileSelection can use libvfs a la Midnight Commander, and the Gnome
> stock buttons, and so on.

I was just wondering, (this is probably the wrong list to ask this
question, sorry), if there are any tutorials for programming using the
gnome libs, akin to the main gtk tutorial?

I found the gtk tutorial to be excellent, and if there was just
something similar to program for gnome, wouldn't that make the world a
better place... :)

Regards,

--
Lee.