Re: [gtk-list] gtk-- compile problems

Kevin Handy <kth@srv.net> writes:
> I'm trying to compile gtk-- (C++ interface), and it dies while
> working on the gnome stuff. I currently have libgnome-0.30.1, which is the
> current version, installed, but get errors such as
>
>         canvas-item.gen_h" 'struct _GnomeCanvasItemClass' has no member
> named 'bounds'
>
> So, what version of the gnome-lib is required, or is there a way to
> disable compiling the gnome portion?

./configure --without-gnome

should work (if it doesnt, let me know - I rarely compile without
gnome myself...) But of course better would be to fix the problem and
send a patch :)

(I'm now compiling gnome for me again, so I'll probably find new incompabilities soon myself and they'll be fixed, but few patches in the mailbox will help
quite much :)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --