Re: [gtk-list] Re: To GTK, or not to GTK - that is the question

Hi Ulric,

ulric@edu.stockholm.se said:
// IMHO, the interesting question is: "If I don't want to use Motif, why
// should I invent yet another widget set". And if the answer to that
// question is that no alternatives exist, the next question is "If I'm
// going

Well, I'm not sure this is the right place to discuss this subject.
Maybe Motif List would be better.

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36