Adding more widgets to gtk

Hello.

A small issue that has not been mentioned, as far as I've seen.

As it is today, compiling gtk as a whole on a Linux system requires more
than 25mb of free space (probably about 30mb-35mb). This might not seem too
important to most of you out there, but it probably matters to some, and
this is a fairly large penalty. Personally, I have to endlessly fight
whenever I need to compile a new gtk, in order to free up the required space.

Adding additional widgets as additional library/libraries can improve the
situation, by requiring less free space for independent compilations.

(Just imagine the horror I'm going through now, trying to compile gcc 2.8.1.
It is huge, and I don't even have enough free space to extract the
sources!).

Yes, I know HDs are cheap (they aren't, really. Not too cheap). Still.

                                                   Nimrod