C++ and Gtk

Howdy:)

I'm just starting the development of LilyX (front end for Lilypond music
typesetter).  I have chosen Gtk for the widget set because it seems to
rock pretty hard :)

However, the development for Lilypond has all been in C++, and i plan on
continuing that tradition in the front end.  I have Gtk+-1.0.3 but can't
seem to find any real information on Gtk--.  Is it in production?  Is
there something available to me?  What is it that makes Gtk-- better than
Gtk for C++ coding?  Is there a site that someone can point me at for my
answers?  All i found in the tutorial (which is pretty good by the way)
was a reference to the fact that Gtk-- may exist.

Thanks alot

Derek

Derek Wyatt, Programmer/Analyst - U of T at Scarborough, Ontario

derek@scar.utoronto.ca

"If I were an OS, I'd be Netware.  Haave A NeeicE Daay EeebverrklyBody"