Re: [gtk-list] Re: Planner Widget / Perpetual Calendar

On 25 May 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Lawrence Sim <wanderer@tne.net.au> writes:
>
> > Has anyone created a perpetual Calendar widget.  As I am creating a
> > program using gtk+ that needs a Perpetual Calendar.  Well the program
> > already has one, but I am going to finnish it off and turn it into a
> > widget.
>
> Shawn Amundson wrote a calender widget that is currently in
> GNOME. It probably will be part of GTK in the future. (Or maybe
> in an auxiliary-widgets package, if we go that route)
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Note that the widget doesn't require GNOME.  It is included there
as a convienence for GNOME apps by the GNOME maintainers.

You can get gtkcalendar from:
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/users/amundson/gcalendar-0.5.0.tar.gz

I'm perfectly happy accepting patches to that widget to expand it to
do additional things. ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking