Re: [gtk-list] GTK+ compilation problem...

//I got a copy of GTK+ from the anonymous cvs tree at gnome.org, and I've
//tried to do a configure, but it has the error:
//
//AM_PROG_LIBTOOL: command not found
//
//But I do have libtool 1.2 installed.  I'm pretty confused on why this is
//happening.  Any help/clarification would be appreciated.

This means that configure tries to execute the command 'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL'. You
probably don't have a program called that installed. :) Seems like something
went wrong when you ran autoconf. It probably didn't find the libtool/automake
macro definition files.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Mama said life is like a box of chocolates.
 You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Virtually researching virtual behaviour in a virtual world.