Re: [gtk-list] Re: How do I get the color....

On Thu, 21 May 1998 raster@redhat.com wrote:
>use png.

I've been considering just this for a project I'm working on. I am
currently using .xpm files as they're easy to deal with. However, some of
the bitmaps are quite large, and performance suffers.

You wouldn't have any source code for reading .png files into a gtk
pixmap, would you?

It would be nice to read from a network socket as well as a file, but
beggars can't be choosers! (Reading from file is fine.)

Thanks...

Alistair Cunningham.

 Alistair Cunningham   Selwyn College, Cambridge   Email: ac212@cam.ac.uk