Re: [gtk-list] Installing gtk-config?

//Hello All,
//
//It seems like gtk+ 1.0.2 does not install gtk-config any longer. I seem to
//remember that 1.0.0 did install it ($prefix/bin). (In fact, my 1.0.1
//installation does not include it either, so perhaps it was left out somewhere
//between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1?)

Urgh. Forget I just said that. That's what happens (among many other things)
when you type make install in the gtk subdir instead of one level up.

Apologies,

Johannes.
--
Oregano, n.: The Italian art of pizza folding

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.