Landscape v0.1 released

Hiya

Just in case anyone is interested, I've just released the first version of
my program Landscape.

Landscape is a program for generating and rendering fractal landscapes
a la Vista Pro, Scenery Animator etc.  It's quite basic at the moment but
I've got loads of plans for new features and improvements.  It  uses
gtk-- for its gui, so hopefully anyone trying to get to grips with gtk-- will
find the source code useful.

Creative criticism and feedback welcomed (but hey, go easy on me 8^)

C-YA
Jon

http://www.dookie.demon.co.uk