delete_event parameter nits

>>In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.980516132331.3773A-100000@harper.uchicago.edu>, robert havoc pennington <rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu> writes:

> It's because GdkEventAny is the second argument to delete_event, and
> gpointer data is the third argument. This gets everybody the first time.
>:)

Looking at every file which references delete_event, in 1.0.2, I think
I've found my calling -- confused nitpicker :-).  Here is my summary:

This passes the functions gtk_true and gtk_false, which have no
parameters.  Considering what they do, this seems reasonable :-)

	testgtk.c

These (all in the examples directory) define the second arg as either
gpointer data or gpointer *data.  This second arg is never used,
probably a good thing.

	helloworld.c
	helloworld2.c
	notebook.c
	packbox.c
	pixmap.c
	progressbar.c
	radiobuttons.c
	rulers.c
	table.c
	wheelbarrow.c

These define the second arg as GdkEventAny *event, and no third arg.
I guess this is the internal default used at initial creation.

	gtkwidget.h
	gtkhandlebox.c

These pass the function gtk_exit, which expects a single int
parameter.  This becomes the main () exit code, not exactly kosher.

	buttons.c
	entry.c
	menu.c
	statusbar.c

I think I like gtk, and maybe once I understand more, I can stop
picking nits and start helping.  But my brain's gotta get retwisted
first:-)

     Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / felix@crowfix.com
  PGP = 91 B3 94 7C E9 E8 76 2D   E1 63 51 AA A0 48 89 2F  ITAR license #4933